Looking out for today’s talent, guarantees our success tomorrow – and we are always looking...
Skilled operators with industry experience – and people with initiative and a positive attitude are encouraged to get in touch.
We are currently seeking;-
Plant Operator - July 2021
Casual position initially. You will be working on a DIDO roster. All transit, and onsite accommodation / meals provided.
Mara Crann provide mine site civils for various clients, and road side clearing works for MRWA.
Excavator, Loader or Skidsteer Compentency required.
Mara Crann is family owned and managed - our workers look forward to coming to work, and enjoy the work they do. Become part of a professional, safety orientated and dedicated team - respected for your integrity and hard work, and valued for your unique contribution in achieving our targets and outcomes.
If you are:-
- A dynamic self starter
- have proven experience on a skidsteer or other mobile plant
- and can meet the minimum requirements below
Please complete the Employment Application Form below.
Females encouraged to apply.
You will need the following minimum requirements:
- A sense of humour
- An excellent work ethic
- HR licence (HC or MC preferable)
- Current Commercial Heavy Vehicle Driver’s Medical (or be willing to obtain one)
- National Police Clearance
- Ability to pass drug and alcohol screenings - zero tolerance
- 100 points of ID (passport or birth certificate, current driver's licence, and bank cards)
Specialising in remote area works, our workers are innovative and adaptable. They are effective communicators, they are not afraid to get their hands dirty, and they have the expertise to resolve the daily challenges.
So, as you can see - we expect a lot from you – and you can expect a lot from us…
- high end industry rates – well above award
- a safe and friendly workplace
- a family friendly roster
- opportunities for career development